“My name is Katniss Everdeen. I am seventeen years old. My home is District 12. I was in the Hunger Games. I escaped. The Capitol hates me……..”
― Suzanne Collins, Mockingjay
Like the title says, I am introducing myself and sharing some random facts.
- My full name is Oyeyiola Abimbola Theresa
- I am tax consultant with a “big 4” professional services firm in Nigeria
- I have one sister, I am older (Check out my sister’s blog here)
- My favorite meals are: cereal, bread and tea, fried rice (in that order)
- My sister and I always order the same thing when we go to Spur in Ikeja (three-piece chicken, fries, and a milkshake)
- I am a super emotional person, I cry a lot when I watch movies and I watch a lot of movies
- I am a hoarder of clothes, I have a ton of clothes and I can’t help myself
- I was really entrepreneurial growing up, my sister and I sold beads, did event decoration and started an Instagram online store
- I don’t eat cake, I used to eat them when I was little but now I am so over it
- I am a huge introvert, large crowds and meeting new people makes me anxious
- I don’t like spicy food. If you give me something with pepper I would literally sneeze and drink a bucket of water
- I am a Christian, I have accepted Jesus as my personal Lord and Savior
- I have never been in a romantic relationship that lasted longer than a year
- I am a Covenant University Alum
- I have never had a pet. I was thinking about getting a dog but my neighbor’s dog cured me of that thought.
- I do not know how to ride a bike
- I have extracted two of my teeth. Never going through that again. It was really painful
- My favorite color is black. I buy everything in black
- Chocolate chip cookies are my Kryptonite
- My most important goal in life is to get my Ph.D.
- My birthday is on December 1
- I set multiple alarms in the morning, my favorite is getting someone to call my phone till I pick up
- I have never broken a bone.
- I got a finger stuck in a car door once
- My favorite quote is below
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
T. S. Eliot