It has been 5 years’ post-graduation from my first degree (shocking? I know).
What have I learned?
- I have learned that God would always save me even when it looks bleak
- I have learned to ask for help and not try to carry all my problems on my shoulder
- I have learned to live in the moment and work towards my goals
- I have learned to deal with setbacks and career and in academics and that a setback in one area of my life does not make me a complete failure
- I have learned to make room for family and friends because it gets difficult to hang out with everyone’s crazy schedule
- I have learned to take my self-care more seriously and I have learned to read
- Most importantly I have learned to trust my gut and to know when to walk away